- Questions Delay Creationist Master's Degrees
- Creationist College Advances in Texas
- Court Upholds Autonomy for Seminaries - Will Decision Help Diploma Mills Too?
- Quick Takes: VCU Investigates Degree, Social Networking for Loans, Creationist Institute Isn't Giving Up, Latest Enrollment Data, Academics Protest Gaza Blockade, Emphasis on Career Ed, Yale Provost Oxford-Bound, Wiley Adds Titles From Key
- Faculty at Alamo Colleges gird for battle on tenure
A federal judge last week upheld the decision of the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board to reject a proposed master's degree in science education from the Institute for Creation Research, The San Antonio Express-News reported. The judge said he found no reason put forth that the board did not act within its authority in rejecting the awarding of the degrees.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories