A federal judge last week upheld the decision of the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board to reject a proposed master's degree in science education from the Institute for Creation Research, The San Antonio Express-News reported. The judge said he found no reason put forth that the board did not act within its authority in rejecting the awarding of the degrees.
- Questions Delay Creationist Master's Degrees
- Creationist College Advances in Texas
- New Programs: Media, Interior Design, Educational Leadership, Criminal Studies, Medicine
- Faculty at Alamo Colleges gird for battle on tenure
- Court Upholds Autonomy for Seminaries - Will Decision Help Diploma Mills Too?
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories