A federal judge last week upheld the decision of the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board to reject a proposed master's degree in science education from the Institute for Creation Research, The San Antonio Express-News reported. The judge said he found no reason put forth that the board did not act within its authority in rejecting the awarding of the degrees.
- Wendell Berry Pulls Papers from U. of Kentucky
- 'Integrating the Gridiron'
- Coppin Plays Catchup On Retention
- Lawmaker Seeks to Exempt Creation Institute From State Rules
- The Fight Over Higher Ed Reforms in New York
- More Turmoil at Kansas City Osteopathic School
- Newly Tenured ... at Marquette, Millikin, Mount St. Mary's, Vanderbilt
- Finding Applicants Who Plagiarize
Search for Jobs