A federal judge last week upheld the decision of the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board to reject a proposed master's degree in science education from the Institute for Creation Research, The San Antonio Express-News reported. The judge said he found no reason put forth that the board did not act within its authority in rejecting the awarding of the degrees.
- Questions Delay Creationist Master's Degrees
- Creationist College Advances in Texas
- Court Upholds Autonomy for Seminaries - Will Decision Help Diploma Mills Too?
- Quick Takes: VCU Investigates Degree, Social Networking for Loans, Creationist Institute Isn't Giving Up, Latest Enrollment Data, Academics Protest Gaza Blockade, Emphasis on Career Ed, Yale Provost Oxford-Bound, Wiley Adds Titles From Key
- Faculty at Alamo Colleges gird for battle on tenure
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories