Two business executives hired to restructure the Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences in the wake of the president's ouster have quit, The Kansas City Star reported. The executives were hired after the previous president was forced out amid allegations of excessive spending and compensation. One of the executives who quit questioned whether the institution was committed to making the changes it needs.
- Mea Culpa, Twice Over
- Illinois legislators scrutinize college executives' pay and exit packages
- Camp Jackson
- Getting Compensation Under Control
- Peripatetic President
- Senate Plans Scrutiny of American U.
- Two Steps Forward, One Big Step Back
- New presidents Albany Pharmacy Baker Brock CSCC Missouri Mount Mercy UNMC
Search for Jobs