Small College in Mississippi Will Close
July 14, 2010
Wesley College, a small Mississippi institution, is closing, The Jackson Clarion-Ledger reported. The college has about 140 students most semesters, and has been struggling with debt from a new dormitory and drops in donations.
- Race and Power in Mississippi
- Quick Takes: U. of Chicago's Darfur Investments Criticized, 'Donations' for Fla. Chancellor Questioned, Nudity Cover-Up at Malone, Donor's Name Will Disappear, Aid Officers' Group Urges Help for Lenders, Study Finds Gender Bias in UK
- Student arrest and protest raise questions over campus sagging-pants ban
- Quick Takes: Churchill Inquiry Nears Finish, Shoreline Community College President Quits, Iowa Employees Reject Union, Miss. Delays New Tax on Student Meals, Back-to-College Spending Is Up
- Quick Takes: Remark Costs Instructor a Job, Gender Gap in Salaries, Suit Against Western Ky. Blocked, Hunger Strike Ends at Stanford, Tensions at Miss. Valley, End of Career Education Probe, Prof Accused of Hoax, Clark and Bancroft Awards
- Threat to Black Colleges
- Quick Takes: Online Push in Minnesota, Boston College Shifts Funds to Aid, Raises Raise Eyebrows at Cal State, Higher Ed Job for Fla. Speaker, Alumni Group Loses Legal Fight, U. of Kansas Patent Suit, Righting a McCarthy Era Wrong
- Quick Takes: Republicans Anger Latinos at Boise State, Another Boston Fire Tragedy, Accusations Over UNESCO, Threats Against N. Idaho Instructor, University vs. Alumni, Eastern Washington Fires AD Amid Charges, New Affirmative Action in UK
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
Why work at UOW Choosing a career at the University of Wollongong (UOW) is full of possibilities and will put you in the forefront of learning,...
Located in the heart of Texas, Angelo State University is a dynamic institution of higher education, and the second largest campus in the Texas Tech...