A story on NPR examines a "little-known but growing population of financially stressed students, who are facing hunger and sometimes even homelessness." A student at the University of California at Los Angeles describes rotating sleep between the library and friends' couches, and using fitness facilities to shower.
- Taser Case Continues to Reverberate
- In College, Without a Home
- Essay on graduate student stipends
- Sleepy Hollow
- Take a Hike: Walking for Creative Thinking
- Shooting the Messenger?
- Quick Takes: Edwards on Higher Ed, UCLA Sees Surge in Black Frosh, Colleges Fear Chemical Rules, Scholars Reinstate Iranians, Thomson Sells Higher Ed Units, College Nixes Mining Funds, Hunger Strike Ends, Settlement in Duke Case, No Confidence in Philly
- Harvard and Homelessness
Search for Jobs