Marc Hauser, a prominent psychologist at Harvard University, is on leave amid investigations into research misconduct, The Boston Globe reported. The inquiry has already led to the retraction of an influential article published in 2002 in the journal Cognition and two other journals have been informed of concerns about papers on which Hauser was a major author. Hauser did not respond to requests by the Globe for comment, but the newspaper saw a letter he sent to colleagues in which he referred to mistakes he had made.
- Harvard Prof, Under Scrutiny, Resigns
- Harvard Clarifies Wrongdoing by Professor
- Scientists Want Details on Harvard Misconduct Probe
- Harvard Bars Prof From Another Year of Teaching
- Libel via YouTube
- Suit at South Carolina State Over Removal of Chair
- Report on Misconduct by Former Harvard Professor
- With Friends Like These ...
Search for Jobs