The president of the Faculty Senate at South Carolina State University is suing the university, charging that she was replaced as a department chair because of her criticisms of university leaders, The State reported. The university denies wrongdoing. The university has faced a series of controversies involving its leadership and finances, with faculty leaders playing a prominent watchdog role.
- Quick Takes: U.S. Panel to Examine Higher Ed, Reno Faculty Pan Plan on Security Cameras, LSU Settles Suit on Athletes' Grades, U.Va. President Condemns Racial Incidents, Washington
- Quick Takes: Bush Vetoes Spending, Cheating at Dental Schools Probed, Del Mar Delays Vote, No Confidence at Oral Roberts, Anger at Columbia, Baptist Separations, William
- Brewton-Parker's accreditation restored; woes for Norfolk State and EDMC campuses
- Report criticizes how psychology association worked with the Pentagon, post-9/11
- Quick Takes: Mercer County CC President Fired, Journal Alternative Proposed, Wilma Closings Continue, Audit Criticizes Halifax CC President
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories