- Altering Accreditation -- But How?
- Mothering at Mid-Career #21: Dual Career?
- Coalescing Around Concepts
- ACE panel calls for sustaining but changing regional accreditation
- Quick Takes: Subpoena for College Board, Head of 2-Year System Fired in Alabama, Diversity Efforts Analyzed, Johnnetta Cole to Leave Bennett Presidency, Ohio U. CIO Quits Following Hacking Incidents, Provost Nixes Photo of Men in Thong Underwear
The American system of higher education accreditation is broken, shrouded in secrecy and and mired in self-interest, the Center for College Affordability and Productivity says in a new report. The center's report acknowledges that eliminating the accrediting system is not likely, but suggests several ways in which the structure might be altered to make the process more transparent and competitive.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories