Leaders of Ontario's universities will soon be required to post all of their expenses, The Globe and Mail reported. The move comes amid demands for greater transparency by the universities. Another new requirement: a ban on spending tax dollars on lobbying.
- The 20-Something Dilemma
- Massive Cut in Britain
- Was University Art Director Ousted for Clash With Congressman?
- State University Criticized Over Pro-Democratic E-Mail
- Measuring 2-Year Students' Success
- A Sudden Retirement at Suffolk U.
- Florida Investigates 5 For-Profit Universities
- U.Va. Releases Audit on Controversy Over Journal
Search for Jobs