Republican leaders in North Carolina are criticizing Winston-Salem State University after its office of student affairs sent all students and employees an e-mail, drafted by a student, urging support for Democrats in November's election, The Winston-Salem Journal reported. University officials said that an official did not review the student's e-mail before sending it out, and that it was a mistake to forward a political message of that nature to everyone at the university. The university has apologized and sent out an "equal time" e-mail on behalf of Republicans.
- Election Eve Misstep
- New Programs: Biotechnology, Construction, Aviation MBA, Aviation Safety, Health Care Administration
- New Presidents or Provosts: Cambridge College, Capella U., Jefferson College, Winston-Salem State U.
- New Programs: Theater Management, Family Ministry, Business and Technology, Nanoscience, Web Development, Production Management, Political Science, Special Ed, Environmental Science, Motorsport Management
- At international education conference, panelists focus on diversifying study abroad participation
- New Programs: Mechatronics, Science and Society, Exercise Science, Engineering, Criminal Justice, International Relations, Sound Recording
- New Presidents or Provosts: Adirondack CC, Argosy U./Chicago, Assumption College, Central Carolina Technical College, Cheyney U. of Pennsylvania, Southwest Virginia CC, U. of Nebraska-Omaha
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
Search for Jobs