The University of Iowa has admitted to violating National Collegiate Athletic Association recruiting rules in part by allowing two basketball recruits to meet Ashton Kutcher and Demi Moore at a football game, The Des Moines Register reported. Kutcher is considered a representative of the university's athletic interests, so the high school students should not have been introduced to him.
- Ralph Nader and 'Pay for Play'
- Hedging Its Bets on the Lottery?
- Tennessee's use of football 'hostesses' raises issues
- Application for U. of Iowa Presidency
- Quick Takes: U. of Central Fla. Police Officer Killed, American U. President Defends Spending, Furor Over Pink Locker Room at Iowa
- Verbal Commitments Challenged
- Whistled for Interference
- Quick Takes: Bridgepoint Buys Another College, $100 Million for Baylor College of Medicine, Iowa University Chiefs Call for Arming Police, Hawaii Coach Alleges Gender Bias, Explosive Decision at Nebraska, Probe in NJ, Sexual Health Rankings
Search for Jobs