Massachusetts Gov. Deval Patrick is worried about the fairness of a search for the next University of Massachusetts system president, in which the front-runner is apparently Martin Meehan, a former member of Congress who is chancellor of the UMass campus at Lowell, The Boston Globe reported. Two leaders of the university board will defend the search process and try to reassure the governor about the search in a meeting today.
- Sudden Resignation by UMass Board Chair
- Visible Candidate Drops Out of Running to Be UMass Chief
- Social Sciences and Human Decency
- Legal Fight for Control of a Fraternity
- France Worries About Brain Drain to U.S.
- Scrutiny of Notre Dame Over a Suicide
- Consensus or Groupthink?
- Open Letter to SUNY Albany
Search for Jobs