A new group of openly gay and lesbian college presidents on Friday released a video both to continue to draw attention to the organization and to join the "It Gets Better" campaign of posting videos to encourage young gay people not to give up hope when facing bullying or discrimination. The presidents and some of their partners talk about some of their past difficulties and current successes -- both personally and professionally. LGBTQ Presidents in Higher Education has now had two meetings, and plans to convene again in March in Washington at the annual meeting of the American Council on Education. Here is the video:
- Long-Fought Win for Gay Rights
- As number of gay presidents increases, they try to pave way for others
- Two legal cases illustrate growing tensions over rights of transgender students at Christian colleges
- Underground group changes the conversation about sexuality at Biola U.
- U.S. Hits Hard on Bullying
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories