States that have adopted the Common Core Standards have taken limited steps so far to connect the high school standards to college curriculums or higher education admissions requirements, says a report today from the Center on Education Policy. "Just seven states plan to align first-year undergraduate core curriculum with the standards, while 26 states did not know if this change would be implemented, and three said it would not," says the report.
- 'Living as They Live'
- Parental Reality Check
- 'Academic Freedom in the Post-9/11 Era'
- Divide in Britain's Faculty Union
- How Will Students Communicate?
- Academic Minute: Higher Ed and the iPad
- Upcoming Events in Higher Ed: Accreditation, Catholic Colleges, Undergraduate Research, Community College Trustees, Science
- Appeals Court Upholds Anti-Partying Policy
Search for Jobs