The London School of Economics and Political Science has declined to ban from a panel discussion on Europe's future two speakers who are seen as anti-Muslim for questioning the willingness of Muslim immigrants to integrate themselves into German society, Times Higher Education reported. German students and academics based in Britain had asked for the panelists to be removed, but the student organizers and the institution itself declined to do so, citing a commitment to free speech.
- Where Are the Student Voices?
- 'Tough Love' Budget for Science
- Maximum Pell, at All Costs
- Brown Won't Make New Investments in HEI Hotels and Resorts
- Documenting the Damage to Cal State
- 'Mural' and Art in Academe
- Student organizers of a Wharton conference cancel controversial keynote speech
- Essay on being accused of being an anti-Israel professor
Search for Jobs