The renovation of the student center at the University of Colorado at Boulder was finished this fall, adding more comfortable seating and a fireplace, among other amenities. The Boulder Daily Camera reported that the new facility and the particularly cold winter have drawn homeless people to the center in greater numbers than in the past. Some students have raised concerns, but officials say that as long as the homeless people don't break rules, they cannot be kicked out of a public building.
- Where Are the Student Voices?
- 'Mural' and Art in Academe
- New Journal, Old School Values
- Utah Legislator Offers Bill to End Tenure
- Documenting the Damage to Cal State
- London School of Economics Refuses to Ban Controversial Panelists
- Maximum Pell, at All Costs
- Brown Won't Make New Investments in HEI Hotels and Resorts
Search for Jobs