University of Iowa officials on Tuesday said that a medical official was wrong to secretly have installed a baby monitor to check on whether secretaries were talking too much, the Associated Press reported. University officials have said that they do not believe conversations were actually monitored, but officials at the AFSCME local that is the union of the workers who were monitored are dubious.
- Picketing Begins at U. of Minnesota
- Minnesota Strike Ends, and Offer Goes to Workers
- Dirty Business?
- Faculty bonus pay linked to student success at City Colleges of Chicago
- Education Department names most of the colleges facing heightened scrutiny from federal officials
- Janitors' Strike at U. of Miami Escalates
- Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word
- Lecturer's email about not calling off classes provokes discussion
Search for Jobs