An internal audit has found little oversight over the travel expenses of Allen Sessoms, president of the University of the District of Columbia, The Washington Post reported. The audit noted that no budgets were ever developed for the president's travel -- which has come under scrutiny -- and that there was little evidence that the university's board monitored these expenses. A spokesman said that the university would not comment until the board reviews the audit.
- UDC eliminates nearly 20 academic programs
- Quick Takes: Enrollment Data, Long Beach Senate Condemns Prof's Views, UDC Kills Senate, Affirmative Action Stigma Questioned, Study Abroad and 2-Year Colleges, $125M for Harvard, Postdocs Unionize, Nobel in Chemistry, LA Semesters, Beer vs. WiFi
- Failure in Urban Universities
- New Presidents or Provosts: Case Western Reserve U., Norfolk State U., Truett-McConnell College, United Arab Emirates U., U. of the District of Columbia
- 50-Yard-Line Seats and Faculty Oversight
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories