- End of the Road for Lambuth U.
- Another College Is Sold to a For-Profit
- Quick Takes: Fire Kills 2 BU Students, Backstory on Derrida Dispute, Brown's Response to Slavery Report, LeMoyne-Owen's Uncertain Finances, A Sorority's Standards, Palestinian Students Seek Apology, Stanford President's Millions, IRS Probe of American U.
- New presidents or provosts: Fort Hays Frederick Memphis Missouri Tech Niagara SDCC SIU-E UT Rio Grande
- New Presidents or Provosts: Carl Sandburg College, Del Mar College, Lambuth U., Montana State U., Montserrat College of Art
Lambuth University, a private institution in Tennessee that has been facing financial struggles for years and a revocation of its accreditation in the last year, may need "a miracle" to survive, a state legislator told The Memphis Commercial Appeal. The legislator is one of a group of three who are pushing a plan for the university to become a branch of the University of Memphis, the newspaper reported. Today could be the crucial day for the institution, with its board considering whether it can continue to operate. The university scheduled a special prayer service for Wednesday night, in advance of the board meeting.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories