- Did Cross-Dressing Cost Adjunct His Job?
- Quick Takes: Hiring Dispute at MIT, Cuts in N.J., Credit Card Debt, Wyoming Murders, U.Va. Dean Lied to Feds, Death at Roanoke, GAO Studies File Sharing, Police Chief's Past, Nepotism in Alabama, Probation for Ky. Wesleyan, Research on Prisoners
- Quick Takes: MIT Fires Professor, Black Enrollment Rebounds at Michigan, NCAA Probation for Illinois, U. of Kentucky Ends Student Govt. Court Fight, NYU Faces Suit Over Jell-O Wrestling
- Quick Takes: Tornado Hits Community College, Decker Faces $55M in Claims, U. of Cumberlands Kicks Out Gay Student, Another Troubled Duke Team, Niagara Women's Lacrosse Punished, Suffolk U. Won't Play Watchdog, Evolution Under Attack in Canada
- Quick Takes: Cuomo Sees Redlining in Student Loans, Duke Settles With Lacrosse Players, Kentucky Adjusts Domestic Partner Benefits, Audit Prompts Resignation, Virginia Intermont Survives, Yeshiva U.'s Anti-Boycott Stance, Wiki Reality Challenged
Leaders of the University of Kentucky faculty are calling on the university to reject a request from its athletic association for a $3.1 million loan to pay for new scoreboards for the football stadium, The Lexington Herald-Leader reported. Athletics officials say that they need the new video scoreboards, and can find private sources for about half of the $6.25 million cost. Faculty leaders, however, have noted that the university has been making major budget cuts, raising questions about why scoreboards should get limited available funds.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories