Maddie Poshard has turned down a full scholarship to attend Southern Illinois University, where her father is the president, The Chicago Tribune reported. Her decision -- a reversal -- follows a Tribune article raising questions about a public university giving a merit scholarship to a close relative of the president.
- Should President's Granddaughter Win Merit Scholarship?
- New Voice for Asian Students
- Not Just Florida State
- 'Times' Ticks On
- Refusing to Be Silent
- Another Seminary to Shut Its Doors
- New Presidents or Provosts: Butte College, Columbus College of Art
- Rutgers Leads Public Universities in Athletic Subsidies
Search for Jobs