Hazo Carter, president of West Virginia State University, announced that he would retire at the end of the academic year, a decision that follows a faculty vote of no confidence in his leadership, The Charleston Daily Mail reported. Faculty members complained about a lack of leadership, and until Tuesday, he indicated that he planned to stay on.
- Ohio State President Gordon Gee retires amid controversy
- Saint Louis U. faculty and board at stalemate over fate of president and vice president
- Quick Takes: 2 DUI Arrests for President of Mary Washington, Investors Sue Charleston Southern, Adding Liberal Arts to Business, Showdown in West Virginia, Gains Seen From Tax Break, $100M for Virginia, The 'Eurocommuter' Student
- New Presidents or Provosts: Asian U. for Women, Baylor College of Medicine, Bethel College (Kan.), Rio Salado College, Suffolk County CC, U. of Charleston, Wayne State U.
- New Presidents or Provosts: Central CC (Neb.), CC of Denver, Erie CC, Johnson C. Smith U., Missouri Southern State U., Rogers State U., Shippensburg U., U. of Arkansas-Fayetteville, U. of Tennessee Health Science Center, Wesley College
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary