- Electronic admission decisions cut response time, but also accuracy
- Quick Takes: Carnegie Designates Engaged Colleges, Sit-In at New School, Accidental Admissions at Northwestern, Inaugural Poet, No Contest Plea for Threatening Researchers, Grad Student Accused of Threatening Graduation, NCAA Cites Coastal Carolina
- The Early Admissions Loophole
- Star Athlete, You're Admitted. Er, Never Mind
- Inquiry Into Alleged Anti-Asian Bias Expands
Vassar College is apologizing for an incorrect notification of some early decision applicants that they had been admitted when in fact they were not, The New York Times reported. A test letter indicating acceptance was viewed Friday by 122 applicants -- only 46 of whom had in fact been admitted. The letter was supposed to have been replaced by another for the 76 who were not admitted.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories