Johnson & Wales University has agreed to triple its annual payment to Providence (from $309,000 to at least $958,000), the Associated Press reported. Providence officials have been pushing local colleges -- especially Brown University -- to up their payments in lieu of taxes, setting off a debate over what the appropriate level of such payments should be.
- For-profit-college investor and architect of Obama regulations debate
- Scholarship Foundation Probed Over Spending
- Is NCAA governance on the brink of reform?
- Glenn McGee raises a storm in the bioethical world
- UConn Wins Right to Keep Donor Records Confidential
- Campus Outbreaks of Norovirus and Lice
- Police Arrest 17 at Texas Christian for Dealing Drugs
- Montclair State Students Charged With Racial Threat Hoax
Search for Jobs