- Arrests and Defiance at Gallaudet
- Report outlines attacks on universities and academics around the world
- Quick Takes: U.S. Leadership in Physics Seen in Danger, New Reports From Spellings Panel, Columbia Bars Sudan Stocks, RPI President Seeks Better Communication, Minn. Students Walk Out of Classes, Congressman at Frat Party
- Quick Takes: Discount Rate Up Slightly, New York City to Pay for Students to Take PSAT, Purdue Loses Patent Case, Cornell Bars Sudan Stocks, Scare at Virginia Tech
- Harvard's Sort-of Divestment
Sudanese police raided the University of Khartoum Friday morning and arrested hundreds of students, Reuters reported. The university was closed two months ago, following protests, but many students have remained on the campus, waiting for operations to resume.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories