- Quick Takes: Boston Mayor Wants to Overhaul Community Colleges, Tornado Hits Embry-Riddle, Duke President Calls for DA to Give Up Case, Stafford Dies, $355K Theft Alleged at Bridgewater State, Med Dean Defends Pepsi Board Work
- U. of Minn. Bolsters Aid for Needy Students
- Brandeis changes compensation policies after $5 million payout to ex-president
- Assessing College 'Access and Accountability'
- Google, Nest and Higher Ed
Before he retired last summer as president of the University of Minnesota, Robert Bruininks steered extra money to the institute at the university where he would be spending his post-presidential years, The Star Tribune reported. He moved a total of $355,000 in university funds to the Center for Integrative Leadership. Bruininks told the newspaper that he moved the funds to the center to bolster it as he was seeking major outside grants for the program. "You put it all together in a weird way and it may look like I'm feathering a nest, and that's simply not the case," Bruininks.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories