Felice Nudelman, executive director of education for The New York Times Company, was named Monday as the next chancellor of Antioch University. In her current position, Nudelman has worked to promote numerous education initiatives, including the offering of courses and the creation of educational materials and technology tools. At Antioch, she will lead a system of five geographically dispersed campuses and distance programs. Antioch College -- the undergraduate residential institution -- is now independent of the university system.
- Rasmussen College Proves Bigger Isn't Always Better
- Essay on the digital humanities' data problem
- Colleges worry about end of federal aid based on "ability to benefit"
- New presidents provosts IUP Lackawanna Rasmussen Sierra Adirondack Md-Baltimore Wake
- Cal State, Citing Cuts, Plans to Curtail Spring Enrollment
- MLA Urges Doctoral Programs in English to Require 'Advanced Competence' in Another Language
- Faculty-Administration Divide at Lansing CC
- Supreme Court declines appeal on religious groups at public university
Search for Jobs