Authorities in China have arrested two education brokers and 18 students for trying to fraudulently win admission to Korean universities, The Korea Herald reported. The scheme is alleged to involve creating fake high school diplomas and other school records for the students, who do not meet standards for admission to Korean universities. Chinese authorities are expanding their investigation, expecting to find more such cases.
- Interview with author of new book on the past and future of higher education
- Charges Likely Today in Florida A&M Hazing Death
- Debate over whether faculties should take stands on political issues
- A proposed Ph.D. in German at Colorado aims to halve time to degree
- Review of "Scholarship, Commerce, Religion: The Learned Book in the Age of Confessions, 1560-1630"
- Colleges announce commencement speakers
- Essay on how presidents succeed or fail at promoting change
- Academic Minute: Internet Architecture
Search for Jobs