Authorities in China have arrested two education brokers and 18 students for trying to fraudulently win admission to Korean universities, The Korea Herald reported. The scheme is alleged to involve creating fake high school diplomas and other school records for the students, who do not meet standards for admission to Korean universities. Chinese authorities are expanding their investigation, expecting to find more such cases.
- Chinese nationals indicted for elaborate cheating scheme on standardized admissions tests
- Korean Students in China’s Universities
- Report calls for end to grouping of Asian-American students in one category
- Administrators warned about sham schools that target international students
- Debate renews over Confucius Institutes
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories