A survey of 500 college students has found that 67 percent can't go more than an hour without using some sort of digital technology, and that 40 percent can't go more than 10 minutes. The independently conducted survey was prepared for CourseSmart, which sells e-textbooks on behalf of leading publishers. The survey found that students today are more likely to bring a laptop to class than to bring a textbook.
- Western Governors University Inks E-Textbook Deal With Major Publishers
- The Secondary Cost of Digital
- CourseSmart, the publishing industry's e-textbook provider, acquired by Vital Source
- Blackboard's Bid to Galvanize E-Texts
- E-Textbooks -- for Real This Time?
- Premier Indian engineering institute wants to open US office
- A new way of thinking about higher education performance (essay)
- Romney unveils higher education platform
Search for Jobs