Corinthian Colleges Inc. on Tuesday announced that it would sell two of its six WyoTech campuses, located in California and Florida. The for-profit has yet to secure a buyer, according to a corporate filing, and will discontinue operations at the campuses until one is found. WyoTech's academic programs focus primarily on automotive technology. In March Corinthian announced the sale or closure of seven of its Everest College campuses, which had been struggling financially.
- Gates Grants for 'Breakthrough Learning Models'
- Essay on departments that falsely claim to be open to non-internal candidates
- E-mails show U.Va. board wanted a big online push
- Corinthian's failure (and U.S. role in it) fuels for-profit critics
- Corinthian to Sell or Close 7 Everest Campuses
- BREAKING: Feds Conclude More Corinthian Campuses Misled Students
- New Program to Verify Accuracy of Law School Data
- Adjunct survey paints bleak portrait
Search for Jobs