Weixing Li, a professor at the University of Nebraska at Lincoln who was detained in China while there with a student group, will be allowed to return to the United States, The Lincoln Journal Star reported. The professor contacted family members to tell them he will be able to leave.
- Another Professor Denied Entry
- Quick Takes: U. of New Orleans May Declare Exigency, Senators Urge Pell Increase, Rutgers Reorganization, Purdue Inquiry on Fusion, Retirement Package at Neb. Wesleyan, SAT Scoring Error, Questions on UMass Pollster's Ties, Lesbian Homecoming King
- Quick Takes: Labor Leader for Labor College, Expansion Disputes, Kaplan Expands in China, Penn Prof Pleads Guilty, Med School Ends Use of Live Dogs, Uproar at Oxford, Transgender Homecoming King
- Quick Takes: Obama Adds to Science Team, RIAA Shifts Strategy, Milgram's Shock Experiment Still Works, Unusual Ethics Choice, Tufts Loses $20M, E-Mail About Va. Tech Killer, Morris Brown Survival in Doubt, Witch Sues Nebraska
- Does China have too much influence over academe in the West?
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories