- Test-optional policies fail to increase low-income enrollment, study finds
- At Pitzer College, most students don't submit test scores
- Essay calls for faculty members to challenge use of standardized tests
- Hampshire becomes only competitive college in the country that won't look at SAT, ACT scores
- Study finds little difference in academic success of students who do and don't submit SAT or ACT
The College of Saint Rose announced Monday that it will start a three-year test of ending the requirement that applicants submit SAT or ACT scores. College officials said that their studies indicated that high school grades in a college preparatory curriculum and extracurricular activities were the best predictors of success at Saint Rose.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories