Germany's Karlsruhe Institute of Technology has started using near simultaneous translation to create subtitles on websites devoted to course lectures, DW.DE reported. Many foreign students struggle to speak German at a level to follow the lectures, so this plan is designed to increase their comprehension of the substance of the lectures.
- At birthday celebration, land-grant colleges get advice about their future
- Essay on why academics need to protect their health
- After months of build-up, BCS presidents approve college football playoff
- U.Va. board reinstates president Sullivan and prepares for strategic planning effort
- Deal reached to extend student loan interest rate
- Judge rejects anti-gay student's suit against Augusta State
- Former Partners on Texas Campus Continue Their Skirmishes
- Review of Zygmunt Bauman, 'On Education'
Search for Jobs