- How Higher Ed Can Fix K-12
- New Presidents or Provosts: Heritage U., Kansas Wesleyan U., Midland Lutheran College, U. of Texas-Pan American
- New Programs: Nursing, Nuclear Medicine Technology, English, Industrial Engineering, International Law
- New Presidents or Provosts: Foothill College, SUNY College of Optometry, U. of Texas System, Washington and Lee U., Wesleyan U.
- Donor Reportedly Endowed a Chair -- and Filled It
Texas A&M University and Texas Wesleyan University announced Tuesday that the former would assume control of the latter's law school. Employees of the law school will all become Texas A&M employees, but Texas Wesleyan will continue to own the building in which, and land on which, the law school is located. The two institutions envision joint programs between the law school and Texas Wesleyan. A spokesman for Texas A&M said that the institution expected the law school to receive funds from the state along formulas used to support other public law schools.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories