- Kean University president faces questions about his academic record
- Kean president holds on to his job
- Kean U. administrator leaves suddenly amid plagiarism charges
- Kean U. defends purchase of $219,000 conference room table
- Quick Takes: Virginia Tech's Plans for Semester, House Panel Passes NSF Bill, Worries at Berkeley on Impact of $500M Deal, Hunger Strike at Stanford, NCAA Probation for Louisiana-Lafayette, Professor McGreevey, Taiwanese Legislators Stage Mock Attack
The Middle States Commission on Higher Education has placed Kean University on probation, citing questions about whether the university is adequately measuring student learning, and whether there is an atmosphere that promotes respect among students, faculty members and administrators, The Star-Ledger reported. Dawood Farahi, the president, and Ada Morell, the board president, issued a statement blasting the accreditor, accusing it of carrying out a "staff-driven agenda" designed to hurt the university's reputation.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories