- 2-Year College Leader Is U.S. Education Nominee
- Should AP Add African-American History?
- Obama Plan Would Aid 2-Year Colleges
- New Programs: Planning, Sustainable Construction, African-American Studies, Engineering and Architecture, Management
- Birthing Pains and the Emergence of a New Social Narrative
President Obama announced Wednesday night that he is planning to create a new office to focus on the needs of African-American students at all levels of education, NBC News reported. The office will work with all federal agencies so that "so every child has greater access to a complete and competitive education from the time they’re born to the time, all through the time they get a career," Obama said in an address to the Urban League.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories