- Court Tosses $773,000 Award to Ex-Coach
- Quick Takes: 3 Dead in La., Pentagon Opposes New GI Bill, Record HBCU Campaign, Judge Rejects Fisk Art Sale, Judge Reduces Ex-Coach's Award, Suit Disputes Study Abroad Fees, Sex Abuse Charged, ETS on Assessment, More Lender Woes, Anti-Jewish List in Italy
- Quick Takes: Missed Warnings on Killers, Yale Plans Science Expansion, Ex-Coach Awarded $229K, Charges and Countercharges at Carolina Coastal, Publishers Settle Suits, Anti-Semitism Seen in British Universities
- Court Finds Credence in Ex-Coach's Racial Bias Charge
- Quick Takes: Ex-Coach Wins $2M in Suit, Approval for Chinatown Campus, New U.S. Negotiations on Aid, Faculty Split at SIU, Bob Jones U. and Romney, Humanities Network, Strike in Israel
Ralph Wager, a former soccer coach at Catawba College, has been indicated on charges of sexually abusing a boy in 1987 and 1989, when the alleged victim was 9 and 11 years old and was involved in a sports activity on the campus, The Charlotte Observer reported. Authorities believe that some of the abuse took place in a house and office on the campus, and that college officials at the time responded by restricting Wager's access to a pool. The college is conducting an investigation of what happened.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories