Many German students are frustrated by the "Bologna Process" reforms under which European higher education attempted to become better coordinated with similar requirements from country to country, Spiegel Online reported. Many German universities used to have four-year undergraduate programs, but Bologna reforms have cut the programs to three years. Many German students complain that there is more material than can be covered in three years, and that there aren't enough spaces in master's programs.
- Quick Takes: Bush Veto Threat, Expanded 'Bologna' Process, 10% Stays in Texas, AFT Opposes Israel Boycott, Sallie Mae Settlement
- Point of No Return to Bologna
- Graduate Education, Post-Bologna
- 'The Challenge of Bologna'
- Quick Takes: Howard President Criticized, UK Cuts Visa Fees, Neo-Nazis Protest Mizzou, Contract Talks Ordered at Mich. Tech, Another Tragic Accident, Seminary Sued, Rescinded Invite, Rescinded Gift, Degree Shift in Russia, Always Check Your Math
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories
College of Veterinary Medicine: Clinical Assistant Professor in Exotic Animal Specialty - Veterinary