Abrupt Resignation at Cincinnati
August 22, 2012
Greg Williams resigned, effective immediately, as president of the University of Cincinnati on Tuesday, stunning the campus, The Cincinnati Enquirer reported. Williams, in office just under three years, cited personal reasons, but did not elaborate.
- Final Straw for a Harvard Board Member
- My Application, President of Williams
- Nazi Loses Teaching Job
- Quick Takes: WVU President Quits, Israel Eases Gaza Rules, Faust Defends Endowment, Retired Prof Sues, Charges on File-Sharing Questioned, Political Scientists Protest Arrest of Saudi Scholar, Court in Turkey Upholds Scarf Ban, T-Shirt Flap, Safer Sex
- President and five trustees quit amid bitter unrest at Cooper Union
- Presidential Ouster at William & Mary
- Caving on the Cross
- Quick Takes: 'Special Admits' for Football, College GOP Official's Obama Post, William
Search for Jobs
Chestnut Hill, MA
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
North Dartmouth, MA
Cedar Rapids, IA
West Valley-Mission Community College District has a devoted Board of Trustees and a dedicated staff that serves its two colleges. West Valley...
Predicting the future is not an easy thing to do. In its place, Western New Mexico University has set out to transform it. At a glance, WNMU looks...