Demand to earn an M.B.A. isn't what it once was, and top business schools are as a result seeing declines in applications, The Wall Street Journal reported. For the class that just entered, Columbia University's applications were down 19 percent, the University of Michigan was off by 17 percent and Yale was down 10 percent.
- Are B-Schools Up or Down?
- Quick Takes: Economic Models for Scholarly Publishing, Death of New College of California, Grade Changing Scandal, Limits on Industry Ties to Med Schools, New Twist on B-School Rankings, Border Dispute Is Back, Marlboro Drops SAT, White Male Failure in UK
- Battling Over B-School Rankings
- De-Departmentalizing the B-School
- Faculty panel throws roadblock at plan for 'self-sufficiency' in UCLA b-school
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories