The University of the Philippines has barred a planned showing today of "Innocence of Muslims," the film that has sparked violent outrage in much of the Middle East, the Associated Press reported. The film was to have been screened in a course discussing freedom of expression.
- Screening of 'American Sniper' at U of Maryland called off after outcry
- Are You Ready for 'Islamo-Fascism Week'?
- Essay on being accused of being an anti-Israel professor
- Quick Takes: Professors Protest 'Islamophobia' in Campaign, Emory Grant Frozen, Scholars From Afghanistan Missing, Trying to 'De-Nerdify' MIT
- When Ugliness Visits a Campus
- Mothering at Mid-Career: When the News is Too Much
- The New Campus Culture Wars
- Discouraging Jeerers
Search for Jobs