The University of the Philippines has barred a planned showing today of "Innocence of Muslims," the film that has sparked violent outrage in much of the Middle East, the Associated Press reported. The film was to have been screened in a course discussing freedom of expression.
- Screening of 'American Sniper' at U of Maryland called off after outcry
- Are You Ready for 'Islamo-Fascism Week'?
- Quick Takes: Professors Protest 'Islamophobia' in Campaign, Emory Grant Frozen, Scholars From Afghanistan Missing, Trying to 'De-Nerdify' MIT
- When Ugliness Visits a Campus
- Furor Over Anti-Islam Speaker
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories