Inside Higher Ed received a call Tuesday from someone claiming to be the site’s owner. The caller, Kevin, who declined to give his last name, said the site was not all that lucrative and with the added attention garnered last week, he decided to take it down. He added that he does not think sites like We Take Your Class are a problem; the problem, he believes, is that education is structured in a way that makes it easy to cheat.
- Essay on going on the humanities job market ABD
- Elsevier partners with edX to provide free versions of textbooks to MOOC students
- Many universities still have ad-hoc policies about lactation resources
- Academic Minute: Autumn and Invasive Plants
- Notre Dame Invites Obama Again (and Romney Too)
- Professor in Australia Loses Job Over Satirical Poem
- Number of college faculty and staff members flattens
- Review of Kim E. Nielsen, "A Disability History of the United States"
Search for Jobs