Ontario Wooden, a dean at North Carolina Central University, has been arrested and charged with assaulting a colleague, The Durham Herald-Sun reported. The arrest warrant for Wooden said that he "unlawfully and willfully" assaulted a woman (an unnamed employee at the university) "by grabbing her forearm and shoving her against a cabinet, causing scratches and bruises on the forearm and upper left shoulder." The dean was released on bond, and the university declined to comment on the arrest.
- A Win for Women at Newman
- Stage Fright
- CFPB investigates for-profit Ashford University's lending program
- Student arrest and protest raise questions over campus sagging-pants ban
- Black Eye of Nepotism
- Who Is More Influential -- Jesse Owens or Dwight Eisenhower?
- Arizona State offers support for body-slammed professor, but university denies any shift
- Students as Taliban Helpers?
Search for Jobs