Robert J. Lefkowitz, of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Duke University Medical Center; and Brian K. Kobilka, of the Stanford University School of Medicine, were this morning named winners of the 2012 Nobel Prize in Chemistry. They were honored "for studies of G-protein–coupled receptors."
- Quick Takes: Chemistry Nobel, Pa. Loan Agency Probed, Attitudes on Drinking, Media Group Censures Okla. Baptist, Dean Quits Following Drug Charge, French Intellectuals Back Philosopher, Gallaudet Protests Return, NIH Effort on Clinical Research
- Nobel Peace Prize -- for Education?
- Quick Takes: Enrollment Data, Long Beach Senate Condemns Prof's Views, UDC Kills Senate, Affirmative Action Stigma Questioned, Study Abroad and 2-Year Colleges, $125M for Harvard, Postdocs Unionize, Nobel in Chemistry, LA Semesters, Beer vs. WiFi
- Newly Tenured ... at Carleton, Concordia of Minnesota, Saint Rose, Nebraska-Kearney
- Quick Takes: Getting Aid to Community College Students, President Admits Drunk Driving, Nobel in Physics, College Women Seek Smart Men
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories