- Quick Takes: Chemistry Nobel, Pa. Loan Agency Probed, Attitudes on Drinking, Media Group Censures Okla. Baptist, Dean Quits Following Drug Charge, French Intellectuals Back Philosopher, Gallaudet Protests Return, NIH Effort on Clinical Research
- Quick Takes: Enrollment Data, Long Beach Senate Condemns Prof's Views, UDC Kills Senate, Affirmative Action Stigma Questioned, Study Abroad and 2-Year Colleges, $125M for Harvard, Postdocs Unionize, Nobel in Chemistry, LA Semesters, Beer vs. WiFi
- Nobel Peace Prize -- for Education?
- Newly Tenured ... at Carleton, Concordia of Minnesota, Saint Rose, Nebraska-Kearney
- Quick Takes: Getting Aid to Community College Students, President Admits Drunk Driving, Nobel in Physics, College Women Seek Smart Men
Robert J. Lefkowitz, of the Howard Hughes Medical Institute and Duke University Medical Center; and Brian K. Kobilka, of the Stanford University School of Medicine, were this morning named winners of the 2012 Nobel Prize in Chemistry. They were honored "for studies of G-protein–coupled receptors."
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories