Law School Transparency, a group that has pushed law schools to release more information and more accurate information about graduates' job placement and debt records, on Wednesday unveiled what it is calling an alternative to the U.S. News & World Report law school rankings. The LST Score Reports do not rank law schools. But they provide raw data on employment rates, projected costs of attendance, admissions statistics and more.
- Hungry for Jobs
- New Scrutiny on Law School Data
- Suing Over Jobs
- Asking Too Much (and Too Little) of Accreditors
- More Momentum Against 'U.S. News'
- George Washington U. admits to submitting false data on class rank
- 'U.S. News' Adds Surveys That Could Alter Methodology
- Judge dismisses suit against New York Law
Search for Jobs