A student at Lorain County Community College was arrested Wednesday after an instructor overheard him say that he wanted to leave class because Governor Mitt Romney was in town and the student wanted to shoot him, the Associated Press reported. The student, who was charged with inducing panic, told police that he was just making a joke and that he didn't even have a gun.
- Taser Case Continues to Reverberate
- Shock Heard Round the World
- Beer, Brotherhood and Guns
- Quick Takes: $850,000 Awarded in Harassment Suit, Newspaper Adviser Regains Job, Governor Attacks Harvard for Khatami Invite, Bias Seen in British Salaries, Academic Purge Sought in Iran
- Shooter kills one, injures others at Seattle Pacific U.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories