Peter Gray resigned last week as associate director of athletic student services and director of academic advising and counseling at the University of Iowa after an investigation found that he had traded football tickets for sexual favors and had inappropriately touched some athletes, The Press-Citizen of Iowa City reported. University officials declined to comment and Gray could not be reached for comment.
- Quick Takes: Student Loan Plan for New York, California Accountability, Purdue Prof Found Guilty of Misconduct, Iowa Accused of Mishandling Allegations Against Athletes, New Approach on Partner Benefits, Dutch Court Backs Professor's Right to Publish
- Quick Takes: Slushy Drinks and Student Loans, $400M in Loans for Black Colleges, Lehigh Vice Provost Arrested, Bomb Threat at Rider, Girls Found to Gain From High School Sports, Fallout From Gift Flap, NCAA Punishes Oklahoma, Cap on Residents' Hours
- Judge declares mistrial in suit by conservative over being passed over for law professor job
- Tennessee's use of football 'hostesses' raises issues
- Quick Takes: Would Iowa Sell Its Jackson Pollock?, More Success for Harvard Endowment, Pre-Pre-SAT?, Bishop State Instructor Wins Job Back, Recovering From Research Misconduct, Demand for New Med School
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories