- California tells insurance providers that they can't cut abortion
- Supreme Court orders government not to require Wheaton College to fill out form on health insurance coverage
- Department of Health and Human Services issues final rule on contraceptive mandate
- Patenting Research Just Got Harder
- Wheaton College covered emergency contraception before mandate controversy
The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday ordered the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit to hear Liberty University's challenge to provisions of President Obama's health care overhaul. The Fourth Circuit had dismissed Liberty's lawsuit contesting the health care law's provisions on the employer mandate to provide insurance and contraception coverage, citing the fact that the provisions had not yet taken effect. But the Supreme Court said that its ruling this summer upholding the overall health care law did not preclude Liberty's suit.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories