Reports have been circulating in China that the government may impose new rules on agents who recruit students for colleges in the United States and other countries, Voice of America reported. Increasing numbers of American colleges have been hiring agents, but the use of those paid in part on commission remains highly controversial. Chinese media outlets have recently been reporting on unscrupulous agents who have taken advantage of students.
- Commission considers arguments about international recruiting agents
- Agents Unknown
- A Shifting International Mix
- 'The Chinese Are Coming'
- New report brings data to the debate over commissioned agents in international recruiting
- Ambivalent on Agents
- Survey finds lack of transparency in agent relationships
- 'Accreditation Lite' for International Recruiting Agents
Search for Jobs