University of Central Arkansas officials are pledging to stop a practice -- recently revealed -- of using funds from the tutoring center and admissions office budgets to subsidize the salaries of coaches, the Associated Press reported. In recent years, about $89,000 of the tutoring center's $217,000 budget has gone to coaches' salaries.
- Study compares representation and performance of black men, athletes and not
- College cases highlight complexity of same-sex, male-victim sexual assaults
- Academic Minute: Mayan Calendar
- Sciences Po Director Ousted
- Adjuncts from across the Washington region plan to unionize to fight 'market problem'
- Survey examines how senior historians view academic careers
- Essay on what professors can learn from preschool teachers
- Essay on how to list scholarship that hasn't been published yet
Search for Jobs