- The 29-year-old who is a force in reforming higher education in Ukraine
- New government seeks to reform higher education in Ukraine
- Applicant sues over law school's alleged failure to account for grade inflation in admissions
- Quick Takes: Court Ruling on Loan Forgiveness, Bias Charge Over Muslim Student, Increasing Latino Enrollments, 'Whorehouse' Controversy at Auburn
- Who Are Pell Grant Recipients?
Faculty members at several universities in Ukraine say that they are being urged by their bosses to give low grades to students, Kyiv Post reported. The professors say that they have been told that the government doesn't have enough money for all the student stipends that have been awarded, and that low grades will disqualify some recipients. The Education Ministry did not respond to requests for comment.
Search for Jobs
Popular Job Categories